Examination Information and Downloadable Forms
The following has gone into immediate effect:
This examination option has been re-instated.
VIDEO SUBMISSION EXAMINATIONS:
This examination option is still available for Student examinations for Grades I – Elementary
VIRTUAL ZOOM EXAMINATIONS:
This examination option has opened up to include the following:
- Teacher examinations Grades I – Elementary
- Student examinations Grades I – Elementary
BY SPECIAL REQUEST: (submit to NEBD Registrar, June Smith)
- Teacher examination – Intermediate (one candidate per examination)
- Student examination – Intermediate (one candidate per examination)
TO BE DETERMINED: (NEBD Registrar, June Smith)
- Teacher examination – Advanced
- Student examination – Advanced
- Teacher examination – Diploma
- Student examination – Diploma
Direct all inquiries to June Smith, NEBD National Registrar.
For any questions or concerns feel free to contact CCA National Registrar, June Smith at [email protected]
Videos that will enhance your zoom experience:
CCA Zoom Audio- Initial Settings
CCA ZOOM Audio 01 Single Computer
CCA ZOOM Audio 02 Single Computer with Speaker
CCA ZOOM Audio-Internet Connections
Click on the link below to download or print the Women’s Intermediate book changes from July 2018.
The CCA Board of Examiners has made the following changes to the length of the following CCA Examinations:
The Grades I-IV Teacher Examination length will increase to 2 hours.
The Elementary (V) Teacher Examination length will increase to 2 hours and 15 minutes.
The Grade III Student Examination length will increase to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The Grade IV Student Examination length will increase to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
These changes will be effective January 1, 2015.
All Student and Teacher Elementary Candidates will be required to present the CCA Revised syllabus as of January 1, 2015.
New CCA Student Exam Prices for 2017 are as follows:
Grade I- $50.00
Grade II- $55.00
Grade III- $60.00
Grade IV- $70.00
Elementary (V)- $90.00
Intermediate (VI)- $100.00
Advanced (VII)- $120.00
The Board of Examiners would like to remind CCA teachers to present the graded theory and Basic steps to exam candidates when preparing for CCA exams.
Information on changes in the examination procedures and papers:
March, 2012: Presenting Teacher for Major Examination
- The Sponsoring coach must send a letter of permission and sponsorship for the candidate to the National Registrar.
March, 2012: New Exam Papers
- Exam papers for Grades I – II are printed for a maximum of four candidates
- Exam papers for Grades III – IV, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced are single sheets for one dancer.