Cecchetti International Classical Ballet Competition
July 31-August 5, 2017
- 14-16 years of age (at onset of competition)
- Must have passed CCA Elementary by January 1, 2017
- Will demonstrate the 1st set of Port de Bras
- See list of approved variations
- Contemporary piece not to exceed two minutes
- 17-20 years of age (at onset of competition)
- Must have passed CCA Intermediate by January 1, 2017
- Will demonstrate the 2nd set of Port de Bras
- See list of approved variations.
- Contemporary piece not to exceed two minutes and thirty seconds
Competitors must be a student and not a professional dancer i.e. anyone who is employed as a full-time dancer with a professional dance company. This includes dancers who are not currently employed but have been in the past.
Click on the link below for Cecchetti Internationale Classical Ballet Competition list of approved variations.
Click on the link below for a complete list of required elements to include on audition DVD.
CICB 2017 Important Dates to Remember:
- Application and DVD submission deadline is January 15, 2017
- Competitor arrival date Saturday, July 29 or Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Competition begins Monday, July 31, 2017
- Competitors depart Sunday, August 6, 2017
For more information contact CICB Delegate Lee Ann King at [email protected]
Candidate application and DVD should be mailed to:
CICB Delegate, Lee Ann King, P.O. Box 74, Manchester, MI 48158