CCA is looking for outstanding dancers to consider for the honor of representing CCA at this prestigious event.
To be eligible:
- Candidate must be sponsored by a Teacher Member in good standing with the CCA.
- The Candidate must have passed the CCA Intermediate Exam.
- The Candidate must be no older than 19 at the onset of the competition.
- The Candidate must not be/or have been dancing professionally.
- The Candidate must have a valid passport.
Teacher Member should submit Two copies of the DVDs of eligible candidates:
- One of a classical variation in a solo performance.
- One of a contemporary piece in a solo performance.
- Each DVD must be labeled with candidate’s name and name of piece.
- Application must accompany DVD
- Deadline for DVD submission is November 30, 2010
CCA will award scholarships to selected candidates.
If you have a student that you wish to be considered as a CCA candidate to the competition, notify CICB delegates for an application:
Lee Ann King at 734-428-7782 firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Parsley at 469-585-8553 email@example.com